Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Delusional Pakistan Media

I came across this video, a discussion about the terrorist attacks in Mumbai. The discussion is shocking, funny and sad at the same time. The jist of their discussion is this - Everything from 9/11 to the Mumbai attacks is a big hoax or self inflicted to malign muslims all over the world. I cannot believe they let idiots like this on TV at a time like this. See this -
http://www.hotklix.com/?ref=content/152704

I know a lot of people in the middle east and pakistan think that all the terrorist attacks are a plot of the western world to malign Islam but at some point its got to stop. Its not like Pakistan is in a great spot or really prospering. I am not sure why they are closing their eyes to this. I hope the rest of Pakistan do not believe this crap.

No comments: